Interview with Zeus!
Interview with Zeus!
Interview with Zeus!
Interview with Zeus!
Interview with Zeus!
Interview with Zeus!
Interview with Zeus!
Interview with Zeus!
Not so long ago the championship of the year - Dota 2  The international 2 took part. Were you watching  your teammates’ game?
 interview_with_zeus
Interview with Zeus!
Interview with Zeus!
Interview with Zeus!
Interview with Zeus!
Interview with Zeus!
Interview with Zeus!
Interview with Zeus!
Interview with Zeus!
Of course. I was cheering for them a lot, these are the guys from my organization, my friends. Wathced the games till 8 a.m.
 interview_with_zeus
Interview with Zeus!
Interview with Zeus!
Interview with Zeus!
Interview with Zeus!
Interview with Zeus!
Interview with Zeus!
Interview with Zeus!
Interview with Zeus!
Speaking on support.  While watching tournaments, one can mention that  dota players coming to support your team and your team supports them.   Are there any specific types of support between you during lan or online tournaments?
 interview_with_zeus
Interview with Zeus!
Interview with Zeus!
Interview with Zeus!
Interview with Zeus!
Interview with Zeus!
Interview with Zeus!
Interview with Zeus!
Interview with Zeus!
Standart. First of all – emotions and energetics. We support each other with words, nothing special.

interview_with_zeus
Interview with Zeus!

interview_with_zeus
Interview with Zeus!
Interview with Zeus!
Interview with Zeus!
Interview with Zeus!
Interview with Zeus!
Interview with Zeus!
Interview with Zeus!
Interview with Zeus!
How long did your train last before this tournament?
 interview_with_zeus
Interview with Zeus!
Interview with Zeus!
Interview with Zeus!
Interview with Zeus!
Interview with Zeus!
Interview with Zeus!
Interview with Zeus!
Interview with Zeus!
Four days, actually. Of course, each player played more offline, but we were training only four days as a team.
 interview_with_zeus
Interview with Zeus!
Interview with Zeus!
Interview with Zeus!
Interview with Zeus!
Interview with Zeus!
Interview with Zeus!
Interview with Zeus!
Interview with Zeus!
If I’m right, the next tournament is a “TechLabs-2012”. Previous tournament was held in Minsk and we’re waiting for more fans to come. Nevertheless, a lot of fans came to support you in Minsk. Are you waiting Kyiv TechLabs to be something greater than those that was held in Minsk.
 interview_with_zeus
Interview with Zeus!
Interview with Zeus!
Interview with Zeus!
Interview with Zeus!
Interview with Zeus!
Interview with Zeus!
Interview with Zeus!
Interview with Zeus!
In Minsk, there was the biggest number of fans I’ve ever seen. I don’t really believe that in Kyiv more fans will come than in Minsk. But, I think it will be very cool  and spectacular. It’s great that we have such  things in Kyiv.
 interview_with_zeus
Interview with Zeus!
Interview with Zeus!
Interview with Zeus!
Interview with Zeus!
Interview with Zeus!
Interview with Zeus!
Interview with Zeus!
Interview with Zeus!
You will also participate in ProGamerSeries Exponor in Portugal after TechLabs. Can you say a few words on your preparations to those games?
 interview_with_zeus
Interview with Zeus!
Interview with Zeus!
Interview with Zeus!
Interview with Zeus!
Interview with Zeus!
Interview with Zeus!
Interview with Zeus!
Interview with Zeus!
We will train very hard before the games. Actually, I think we will start preparing to TechLabs and smoothly move into training before Portugal games.

interview_with_zeus
Interview with Zeus!

interview_with_zeus
Interview with Zeus!
Interview with Zeus!
Interview with Zeus!
Interview with Zeus!
Interview with Zeus!
Interview with Zeus!
Interview with Zeus!
Interview with Zeus!
Ok, Asians are very strong players if to speak about Dota and they were dominating almost all the time over other regions.. If to speak about CS, Europeans are stronger than Asians. Do you have any idea, why is it happening this way?
 interview_with_zeus
Interview with Zeus!
Interview with Zeus!
Interview with Zeus!
Interview with Zeus!
Interview with Zeus!
Interview with Zeus!
Interview with Zeus!
Interview with Zeus!
Well, CS  is quite an old game, it’s older than 12years and a lot of tournaments were held in Europe. Every European team had a great chance to visit those competitions. When you’re playing in tournaments, you get more experience. Chinese players don’t have such opportunities cause there are no tournaments in Asia on CS. Also, they can’t visit European tournaments because the cost too high. In case of Dota – bigger prize can compensate it all. That’s why European CS players are stronger than Asians. Speaking about Dota  - it’s relatively new game and Asians liked it a lot. Also, they have much bigger competition in this field, so they have more chances to rise their level in it.
 interview_with_zeus
Interview with Zeus!
Interview with Zeus!
Interview with Zeus!
Interview with Zeus!
Interview with Zeus!
Interview with Zeus!
Interview with Zeus!
Interview with Zeus!
ZeroGravity told in one of his interview that they will recruit teams from different countries, though previously it was mostly CIS players and Puppey. Do you share his views or you think that it’s better to rise the level of Russian and Ukrainian players?

interview_with_zeus
Interview with Zeus!
Interview with Zeus!
Interview with Zeus!
Interview with Zeus!
Interview with Zeus!
Interview with Zeus!
Interview with Zeus!
Interview with Zeus!
We need good players,no matter where they’re from. Ofcourse, first of all we search among CIS players, but if there is a lack of good players there, we start searching in other countries. There should be sound analysis, there is no matter of players’ location, his skill is the only matter.
 interview_with_zeus
Interview with Zeus!
Interview with Zeus!
Interview with Zeus!
Interview with Zeus!
Interview with Zeus!
Interview with Zeus!
Interview with Zeus!
Interview with Zeus!
Ok, we’re finishing our interview and I have to ask you one more last question, which I’ve already asked sCOPe.  Usually, when we’re speaking about pro gamers, first of all we think of puny nerds. If to look on you and guys from your organization, that’s the totally opposite thing. Any thoughts on this point?
 interview_with_zeus
Interview with Zeus!
Interview with Zeus!
Interview with Zeus!
Interview with Zeus!
Interview with Zeus!
Interview with Zeus!
Interview with Zeus!
Interview with Zeus!
First of all, teenagers now forget, that there are things like private life, something beyond the PC. They get in the cyber world completely and spend days near their computers. They have to do some sport also. If a person does such things, they feel better. Like many other cybersportmen,I put the optimal priorities. When you’re not addicted to the game, you can really reach a lot of in it. You can develop yourself andplay professionally.  If I were the teamcoach, I would made them come out ofthecomputer and do some sports. I guess it would lead to the great results in future
interview_with_zeus
Interview with Zeus!

Zeus on the cybersport development:
 There is one character in the well known (in CIS) film: “Moscow Does Not Believe in Tears”. He was talking about TV to substitute books, newspapers and other. Even after 20 years have passed, he continued speaking about his idea. The same thing can be told about cyber sport and it can be the truth. This kind of sport actively develops and it’s already on the same level as usual sport. E.g., cyber sport teams get bigger  prizes than players on the Olympics. And that’s the great motivation to start playing as a pro player. It’s the the beginning for cybersport and it’s relatively not that hard to become a cybersportsman.  But, unlike the usual sports, this one goes on and develops. If to think about it, can cybersport become one of the Olympic kinds of sport?  Of course, they have more complicated rules for the first watching. It’s easy to find the winner while watching pole vaulting for the first time. To understand computer games you need to know the rules, but when you’ll get them – you’ll also get the great pleasure and entertainment from different games.
 P.S. Great thanks to Shalkara for help.
 Do you want know all about future interviews? Just follow my twitter!

Edited: 15 September 2012, 18:44 by Jeydimaster  #1
( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━━┻
GOLD0Respect16
Posts227DisRespect2
Faceless VoidBeerInvokerStorm SpiritСкорпион (Scorpio)Dota2
City:
Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of
Great interview again mate,there are some grammar mistakes but we can understand what you/Zeus said.. :D

Keep 'em coming
15 September 2012, 16:25  #2
We are only limited by our own imagination.
GOLD6Respect821
Posts1305DisRespect208
KunkkaIoAlienwareTerranLone DruidDota2 HeadhunterDisruptor
City:
Ukraine, Киев
All come with experience :3
15 September 2012, 17:08  #3
( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━━┻
Rating
GOLD0Respect0
Posts27DisRespect0
DOTA
City:
Australia, Blacktown, New S
well done  :angry:
15 September 2012, 17:43  #4
GOLD3Respect0
Posts7DisRespect0
Counter-Strike
City:
Slovakia, Košice
GL in the future tournaments :)
15 September 2012, 17:48  #5
You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.  -Wayne Gretzky
Rating
GOLD0Respect0
Posts27DisRespect0
DOTA
City:
this question goes out to zeus, i am wondering if you guys would switch to CS:GO? thank you!  :nice:
16 September 2012, 03:57  #6
GOLD0Respect195
Posts782DisRespect99
DOTADota2 Disruptor
City:
Ukraine, Kiev
They're still considering the opportunities. This is a hard one question and ZeroGravity in his previous interviews told that they will watch through the trends and make the finall decision after a great discussion.
For now, they're playing CS 1.6 as usual.
16 September 2012, 20:06  #7
In the immortal words of Larry the cable guy, “That’s funny; I don’t care who you are.”
GOLD0Respect16
Posts227DisRespect2
Faceless VoidBeerInvokerStorm SpiritСкорпион (Scorpio)Dota2
City:
Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of
Yeah i just saw Da Boss Show #2 and got my answers :D
17 September 2012, 01:00  #8
We are only limited by our own imagination.
Rating
GOLD0Respect0
Posts27DisRespect0
DOTA
City:
They're still considering the opportunities. This is a hard one question and ZeroGravity in his previous interviews told that they will watch through the trends and make the finall decision after a great discussion.
For now, they're playing CS 1.6 as usual.

I think it would be beneficial for them to switch since there are many tournaments going on for CS:GO. We all know CS 1.6 tournaments are not that many like before. Well anyway, good luck in the future boys! I hope to see you guys in the future competitions.
17 September 2012, 02:32  #9
GOLD0Respect0
Posts55DisRespect0
Counter-Strike
City:
Romania, Deva
GL HF NA`VI! :D
11 January 2013, 12:25  #10
I need to join Na`Vi!!

Interview with Zeus!