Ask Pro - Daniil "Dendi" Ishutin

GOLD5Respect0
Posts2DisRespect0
City:
India
Hi Dendi!!! Really hats of to you...Its really shows how much efforts you had taken to become one of the great...Legend..Lots many things to learn from you.... Thanks for being such a great idol in e-sport gaming. its suuuuuuuuuuupppppppprrrrrrrraaaaaa to watch you playing(Its supra means awesome).
20 April 2015, 09:53  #46
GOLD5Respect0
Posts2DisRespect0
City:
India
Ooops!!! forgot about the question..did you guys meditate before match and how its beneficial...
20 April 2015, 09:55  #47
GOLD2Respect0
Posts2DisRespect0
DOTADota2
City:
Mexico
Ey there Dendi! ¿how are you? i hope than good . ¿how did it you for be so professional?.  :)
21 April 2015, 03:40  #48
No more Disease
GOLD20Respect0
Posts5DisRespect0
Dota2
City:
Philippines
Hii,, DENDI,, can you give me a remembrance,, i want your PUDGE SET,, i HOPE its OK,, for you.... :nice: :cry: ,plzz
22 April 2015, 12:47  #49
GOLD20Respect0
Posts5DisRespect0
Dota2
City:
Philippines
i really2x,, need an arcana,, GIFt me an arcana :D
25 April 2015, 14:05  #50
GOLD20Respect0
Posts5DisRespect0
Dota2
City:
Philippines
i love you team navi,, go go go
 :D :) :inlove:
25 April 2015, 14:07  #51
GOLD0Respect0
Posts2DisRespect0
City:
Albania
I read that you have trained lots of sports so I want to know how did you become the best casesam.co.uk Dota 2 player in the world since you were ourcase.co.uk so good at sports?
Edited: 27 October 2015, 03:13 by Dcdsvd  #52
GOLD0Respect0
Posts1DisRespect0
City:
United States
Healthy blood flow equates to a healthier brain. This is substitute high calorie Super Brain Less is More food. Just 1/4 to 1/2 of an avocado daily will get conformity of sticking to of the trick. Nuts and Seeds: Nuts and seeds are an excellent source of the gift antioxidant Vitamin E. Studies charity that cutting edge levels of vitamin E reach a decision gone less cognitive decrease. http://ultimatemuscleblackeditionrev.com/super-brain/
17 February 2016, 07:26  #53
GOLD19Respect2
Posts3DisRespect0
City:
India
dendi, i have seen all your interviews everyone of the available on internet,you dont read forums you hve said in one , you think we dont understand before judging youguys whats exactly going on your mind and your teams mind, so i know you wont be reading this one too or bothered to even reply, thats okay but, i am writing if somehow it reaches your ears,
whats the problem its the responsibility of the organization and you to be answerable to your fans, not team to your fans, when you take all love respect from our side you should atleast have the courtesy to come out and reply,
there is something seriously wrong with the team every dota 2 team is playing better dota than navi right now, every single team even fanatic mushi alone leads the whole team  is through the qulifiers, if your team suddenly lost all the skills then why cant you lead it, escape quovya single leads the team, den why cant you
secondly boston major qualifiers aginst liquid awesome draft awesome game play, against ad finem the worst draft i have ever seen in my lfe with paper heroes what did you expect to achieve drow ranger havent worked for you in last 4 games check your self if u dont remember,
why navi doesnt play am, ursa ,axe, mourph , huskar ,slark more often they are game winning heroes in pubs and even in pro scenes no one is that noob to see navi;s poor record against ursa
navi has in my knowledge ever won a significant victory against ursa, pa navi picked pa one gme against alliance what a win why not other games, if artstyle dont get enchanteres he is nt able to be valuable to team, whats the point , why you guys cant sit in a room and practice
like you have said so many times in the interviews you believe in practice if you can play 20 games a day,yeah i follow all your pub games, why cant entire navi fucking sit in a room an dplay old school basic dota together you arenot coming up as a team bro not at all,
navi is just a joke now in dota world, your areprobably out of major too, how much more disgrace and down you wana go,cmon dendi lead the team dont be on backfoot
show us the dendi we saw ti 1
you wana be competitive be the best dota player in the world that people are scared of you are not anymore, after aliance victory dream league ditya ra said miracle not doing gud i liquid, seriously they are atleast winning you guys are not even close to them before saying that
get your shit together please or leave peacefully we will moan and feel sad for a while dt our team left bt not be tortured seeing you guys throw games.

28 October 2016, 14:01  #54
GOLD19Respect2
Posts3DisRespect0
City:
India
dendi, i have seen all your interviews everyone of the available on internet,you dont read forums you hve said in one , you think we dont understand before judging youguys whats exactly going on your mind and your teams mind, so i know you wont be reading this one too or bothered to even reply, thats okay but, i am writing if somehow it reaches your ears,
whats the problem its the responsibility of the organization and you to be answerable to your fans, not team to your fans, when you take all love respect from our side you should atleast have the courtesy to come out and reply,
there is something seriously wrong with the team every dota 2 team is playing better dota than navi right now, every single team even fanatic mushi alone leads the whole team  is through the qulifiers, if your team suddenly lost all the skills then why cant you lead it, escape quovya single leads the team, den why cant you
secondly boston major qualifiers aginst liquid awesome draft awesome game play, against ad finem the worst draft i have ever seen in my lfe with paper heroes what did you expect to achieve drow ranger havent worked for you in last 4 games check your self if u dont remember,
why navi doesnt play am, ursa ,axe, mourph , huskar ,slark more often they are game winning heroes in pubs and even in pro scenes no one is that noob to see navi;s poor record against ursa
navi has in my knowledge ever won a significant victory against ursa, pa navi picked pa one gme against alliance what a win why not other games, if artstyle dont get enchanteres he is nt able to be valuable to team, whats the point , why you guys cant sit in a room and practice
like you have said so many times in the interviews you believe in practice if you can play 20 games a day,yeah i follow all your pub games, why cant entire navi fucking sit in a room an dplay old school basic dota together you arenot coming up as a team bro not at all,
navi is just a joke now in dota world, your areprobably out of major too, how much more disgrace and down you wana go,cmon dendi lead the team dont be on backfoot
show us the dendi we saw ti 1
you wana be competitive be the best dota player in the world that people are scared of you are not anymore, after aliance victory dream league ditya ra said miracle not doing gud i liquid, seriously they are atleast winning you guys are not even close to them before saying that
get your shit together please or leave peacefully we will moan and feel sad for a while dt our team left bt not be tortured seeing you guys throw games.
28 October 2016, 14:03  #55

Ask Pro - Daniil "Dendi" Ishutin