Ask Pro - Daniil "Dendi" Ishutin

GOLD19Respect0
Posts12DisRespect1
DOTA
City:
Nepal, Kathmandu
I'd like to know how kuroky ended up in Navi and why carry role to support role?
24 June 2014, 16:44  #31
Dream is the only thing that let's you know reality exist
GOLD0Respect0
Posts1DisRespect0
City:
Canada
Hey Dendi, my question is how do you decide which players are established on your team? Recently Na'vi has added Na'vi US and well, I'm wondering, what does it take to become a player for Team Na'vi?
05 July 2014, 06:43  #32
GOLD6Respect0
Posts10DisRespect0
DOTA
City:
Indonesia, bandung
hi dendi! i just want to ask you how to be a good solo midle player? :D
sorry if my english isn't good :cry:

10 July 2014, 10:07  #33
GOLD10Respect0
Posts22DisRespect0
DOTABaneРакRandomDota2
City:
Indonesia
i just say "dendi is brother" :D :D :D
10 July 2014, 12:49  #34
From zero To HERO | First City
GOLD21Respect0
Posts9DisRespect0
City:
China
how about this site?
www.cheapfifa14coin.com 
18 July 2014, 04:25  #35
GOLD14Respect0
Posts8DisRespect0
City:
China
Junior Partner, This is a wonderful post,I am appreciate you, We make friends!

19 July 2014, 11:20  #36
GOLD0Respect0
Posts3DisRespect0
City:
China
wow, nice ,mark it

12 August 2014, 10:34  #37
GOLD7Respect0
Posts3DisRespect0
DOTA
City:
South Africa, Johannesburg
Hi, Dendi i have a huge question... i am desperate to get noticed as a gamer and move into the possibility to be pro so how would you suggest i could go about this? and is there any pro teams that look into my region of the world for gaming(from South Africa) :D 
17 August 2014, 19:31  #38
GOLD14Respect0
Posts3DisRespect0
City:
India
Respected Sir, Hello Sir Dend ..m having a prob from last 12 days..m getting auto disconnect from game..even cant watch any game..after few min of playing getting disconnected from server..and its not gonna reconnect anymore..i tried everything..off my firewall..antivirus everything nope..nothing works..,dis shit happening..my net works totally fine..ping is fine even..Tried uninstalling steam,Dota,Deleting every bit and re installing them but no help its not getting fixed at least i cannot do it my friends are also using same internet they are also facing same problem but not all of them.Thank you hoping for your fix Asap plz help us we are really counting on you
19 August 2014, 13:28  #39
GOLD25Respect3
Posts37DisRespect0
DOTA
City:
Germany
Hi  Dendi, with which age did you start playing Dota2, I started with 10 years and now I am actually 13 ^^
12 September 2014, 10:46  #40
<3 Navi <3
GOLD11Respect0
Posts16DisRespect0
Dota2 InvokerHearthstoneCounter-strike
City:
Netherlands, Wassenaar
Hi Dendi! When will Na"vi bee seeking a permanent fifth player? Are you tired of standins?
01 April 2015, 20:43  #41
Born To Win
GOLD3Respect0
Posts2DisRespect0
City:
Philippines
Ok here is the thing in TI1 you became the worlds 1st dota 2 champion, then the TI2 and TI3 it was a pretty good way to beheard as a very strong team but in Ti4 and in DAC u guys are getting low in steam , So can i ask u a question? think it depends on you're captian. If ur captain is good Dendi is good and i think ur supports are not so bad so pls make a huge comeback at TI5 i believe in NA'VI GAMING

04 April 2015, 19:16  #42
GOLD3Respect0
Posts2DisRespect0
City:
Philippines
And another question, Pls if u will be having a give away pls make it by regions
[/size] 
[/size]
[/size]like in SEA pls give atleast 5 arcanas in a region then EU,or other servers, cause u have a lot of fans so pls give them a portion of what u guys are having , but if its not good for ur credits might aswell ban me or kick me
04 April 2015, 19:20  #43
GOLD44Respect6
Posts2DisRespect1
DOTA
City:
Brazil
Hi Dendi, the Superman!!       \m/ (*-*)
I wonder: what do you think of the current patch and how would your patch of your dreams?
Thanks a lot !!!  =)))))))))))
Edited: 09 April 2015, 01:27 by iron_miller  #44
GOLD3Respect0
Posts2DisRespect0
City:
United States
How did you become a pro player and what do you enjoy the most of being an esport player?
16 April 2015, 17:51  #45

Ask Pro - Daniil "Dendi" Ishutin