Ask Pro - Daniil "Dendi" Ishutin

Rating
GOLD569Respect1485
Posts505DisRespect456
Counter-StrikeAlienwareРыбы (Pisces)Na`Vi StaffTop 20 First Registered UsersWhite Boss
City:
Ukraine, Kiev
ask_pro_-_daniil_-dendi-_ishutin-37776

Every two weeks one of Na`Vi player will reply to all the most interesting questions made by our users at board.navi-gaming.com. You will be able to vote to select the player and the first who was chosen as our hero was none other but Daniil "Dendi" Ishutin. Do you want to know what it takes to become the best Dota 2 player or do you want to tame a wild Pudge? Ask your questions right here!
19 November 2012, 14:37  #1
GOLD20Respect22
Posts148DisRespect0
DOTAРыбы (Pisces)Dota2
City:
Serbia and Montenegro, Mladenovo
Hi Danil, i want to know did you focuss more on gaming career or on school and how did u manage to  balance real life things to make this much succesful gaming career?
I got more questions, but i`ll wait sm1 else to post.
22 November 2012, 13:15  #2
Only god can be my judge.
GOLD0Respect0
Posts1DisRespect0
City:
Bulgaria
Sup dendi!  :XD:  I wanna ask you how do you mix the actual sporting like football, volleyball, etc. and the gaming sports like dota,cs,etc.? i read that you have trained lots of sports so I want to know how did you become the best Dota 2 player in the world since you were so good at sports? :D
22 November 2012, 22:21  #3
GOLD0Respect0
Posts2DisRespect0
City:
Brazil
Hello Dendi, I'm a huge fan and I was wondering how much is it to get 2 jackets from Na'vi dota 2 team one with all teamate autograph and one with out the autograph and send to Brasil.[/size]this jacket here: http://www.dotatalk.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/2138.jpgAnd i already have a Na'vi pennant. ^^Thanks a lot and sorry for my bad english.[/size]
23 November 2012, 19:43  #4
GOLD0Respect0
Posts4DisRespect0
City:
Philippines
Hi D-God! :) At what age did you start playing? what pushed you to becoming a pro player..
24 November 2012, 08:34  #5
GOLD0Respect16
Posts227DisRespect2
BeerFaceless VoidInvokerStorm SpiritСкорпион (Scorpio)Dota2
City:
Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of
Hey Dendi,great pleasure to talk to you :) i wanted to ask you,what do you do in your free time? Also,how often do you train with your team per week?

26 November 2012, 13:41  #6
We are only limited by our own imagination.
GOLD0Respect0
Posts55DisRespect0
Counter-Strike
City:
Romania, Deva
DENDIIIIIIIII :D :D
11 January 2013, 12:30  #7
I need to join Na`Vi!!
GOLD0Respect0
Posts3DisRespect0
DOTA
City:
Australia, Gold Coast (Aka.
Hey Dendi,

love you work. But, I have often wondered, what does a typical day in your life consist of? Does training with Na'Vi take up most of your time?

Cheers.
18 January 2013, 06:13  #8
DotA, it's a tuff game.
GOLD4Respect0
Posts10DisRespect0
League of Legends
City:
Ukraine, Nova Kakhovka
Dendi, do you played League of Legends before? or you play Dota 2 after Dota 1?
06 February 2013, 09:50  #9
GOLD0Respect0
Posts7DisRespect0
DOTA
City:
United States
Favorite CS weapon? Favorite DotA 2 hero? You're the best! :D
13 February 2013, 03:32  #10
Here comes the Axe!
GOLD0Respect0
Posts2DisRespect0
City:
Ukraine
Hi Dendi! You're my inspiration to play this game. I would like to ask you, who is the best solo-mid hero? The one who can harass easily and have a good lane control/rune control. In my opinion it's QoP. (Easy harass with Shadow Strike, good rune control with Blink, good lane control with Scream of Pain, also, she has a powerful aoe nuke, Sonic Wave).
18 February 2013, 23:40  #11
GOLD0Respect2
Posts97DisRespect0
DOTA
City:
Serbia and Montenegro, Novi Sad
Every two weeks one of Na`Vi player will reply to all the most interesting questions made by our users at board.navi-gaming.com.

Seems like nothing happening...
19 February 2013, 14:44  #12
We pray even when we know nobody cares, and make everything we know turn into fear.
GOLD6Respect0
Posts4DisRespect0
City:
Ukraine
Hello dendi,I am trying to become such a gamer like you.
The question is,after winning the international,what have you done with moneys?What pushed you and your team to become an amazing E-Sports team?
22 February 2013, 11:05  #13
GOLD0Respect0
Posts1DisRespect0
City:
Brazil

hi dendi!
my name is lucas "dantx" Ferreira, a great fan of your work, and also all navi members.
theres some questions:
1 are you guys use meepo and other strange heros that you have been training on streams ?
2 what you think about the new metagame of navi after the changes ?
3 what you think about my country brazil? lol

best regards from here.. brazil :D
22 April 2013, 06:03  #14
GOLD0Respect0
Posts9DisRespect0
DOTA
City:
Brazil
Dendi'm your fan since before TI1, when I saw you play for the first time, I fall in love with the way you play. continue like this guy is smiling. I want to one day get to have the honor to play at his side. I wish you much luck this TI3. to you and your friends NA'VI good luck to all. and bring our trophy back.  :D

24 July 2013, 05:24  #15