Na'Vi New Roster

GOLD40Respect4
Posts12DisRespect0
DOTAFaceless VoidAnti-mageDota2 InvokerJuggernautShadow FiendQueen of PainSniperNature's Prophet
City:
Philippines, San Isidro Ilawo
What do you think of Na'Vi Dota 2 New Roster? :D
Ivan "Vanskor" Skorohod
Alexander "DkPhobos" Kucheria
Daniil "Dendi" Ishutin
Alexander "ХВОСТ" Dashkevich
Akbar “sonneiko” Butaev (stand-in)

Personally, I like this new line up of Na'Vi. Daniil "Dendi" Ishutin as their new captain and Akbar “sonneiko” Butaev (stand-in) for a support role. I like him Dendi being the new captain, very interesting. And for sonneiko I think he's one of the best support. In addition to that, Alexander "DkPhobos" Kucheria as the offlaner. He may not be like Funn1k but he's a good player too and have his one style in that role. So, I think Na'Vi new roster will be great! Looking forward to see you guys play as always! #borntowinnavi #goodluckhavefun :mah: :mah: :mah: :mah: :mah: :mah: :mah: :mah: :mah: :mah: :mah: :mah:
27 March 2015, 13:56  #1
Stay hungry. Stay foolish. -Steve Jobs
GOLD11Respect0
Posts16DisRespect0
Dota2 InvokerHearthstoneCounter-strike
City:
Netherlands, Wassenaar
I really wold like Na'Vi to perfect their roster and get a fifth permanent player. I'm kind of tired of standins as I feel the chemistry between them and the rest of Na'Vi don't connect, which may be why Na'Vi isn't winning as many games anymore.
Also, on a sidenote, I would really like to see funnik and puppey back!
01 April 2015, 20:50  #2
Born To Win
Rating
GOLD665Respect397
Posts1535DisRespect155
DOTACounter-strikeDota2 Starcraft 2RadioactiveBiohazardTerranRazerBeer
City:
Estonia
If it will be off Navi rister it looks great.
01 April 2015, 21:00  #3
GOLD40Respect4
Posts12DisRespect0
DOTAFaceless VoidAnti-mageDota2 InvokerJuggernautShadow FiendQueen of PainSniperNature's Prophet
City:
Alexander "DkPhobos" Kucheria is not in the team anymore! I hope Funn1k will be back.  :D
05 April 2015, 03:18  #4
Rating
GOLD665Respect397
Posts1535DisRespect155
City:
Estonia
Alexander "DkPhobos" Kucheria is not in the team anymore! I hope Funn1k will be back.  :D
I dont think so.
05 April 2015, 21:58  #5
GOLD40Respect4
Posts12DisRespect0
City:
I was right, Funn1k is back and his with Artstyle!  :OMG: :OMG: :OMG:
06 April 2015, 13:25  #6
Rating
GOLD665Respect397
Posts1535DisRespect155
City:
Estonia
Arrrr. u are right
06 April 2015, 23:32  #7
GOLD40Respect4
Posts12DisRespect0
City:
ohh yeahhHHH!
this is gonna be so much fun to watch! GO GO GO NAVI! :OMG: :OMG: :OMG:
07 April 2015, 04:33  #8

Na'Vi New Roster