Which DotA team will be the champion of SMM 2011?

GOLD0Respect1
Posts53DisRespect6
City:
Ukraine
ig or nv.cn will take it you'll see  :yumi:
27 November 2011, 19:05  #16
GOLD0Respect1
Posts10DisRespect1
DOTA
City:
Malaysia
DK , Nirvana.cn , LGD , EG , Orange , MuFc. Who else? I don't include teams going for Dota 2 like N9 , Kinect , FnaticMSI , WHB , Orange , MuFc and as again the list goes on.

27 November 2011, 19:26  #17
GOLD0Respect3
Posts107DisRespect6
DOTA
City:
Russian Federation
DK, but i will believe in NaVi
27 November 2011, 19:46  #18
GOLD0Respect0
Posts3DisRespect0
City:
Russian Federation
Currently it's DK. But i waiting for IG's merged team, the YYF Zhoy and Chuan can't be on second places for long!
27 November 2011, 20:02  #19
GOLD179Respect98
Posts470DisRespect12
City:
Belarus
DK show phenomenal game on last tournaments.
 That else there is a fact that for last three years all first three seats was borrowed with Chinese.  :woot:
yes, dude. haven't u see last DK G-League match against LGD in witch LGD have won 2:0?

27 November 2011, 20:04  #20
mousingame.blogspot.com
GOLD0Respect0
Posts17DisRespect2
DOTADota2
City:
Russian Federation
I[/size] [/color][/size]think[/color][/size] [/color][/size]that MiTH-Trust win [/color] :ninja:
27 November 2011, 20:36  #21
GOLD0Respect16
Posts227DisRespect2
BeerFaceless VoidInvokerStorm SpiritСкорпион (Scorpio)Dota2
City:
Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of
Sorry guys,but i wouldn't choose DK so easily,although they're on a great run,they've played some great matches recently!

As the Chinese dota scene has been through some major drastic changes,now look at LGD,Nirvana.CN and iG.I would say that these 3 teams made new teams for 1 purpose,to finish the spree of DK(although this is not true,just my opinion).I wouldn't even put DK in the top 3 teams for the chance of winning SMM 2011.Like farynaa said,LGD beat DK with 2:0 a couple of days ago,which is a warning that there will be some epic matches to be expected,and also an epic tournament!
Edited: 27 November 2011, 21:40 by Fastforza  #22
We are only limited by our own imagination.
GOLD0Respect3
Posts39DisRespect9
DOTA
City:
Ukraine, Kharkov
without navi - DK should be
28 November 2011, 08:39  #23
GOLD0Respect16
Posts64DisRespect11
Counter-Strike
City:
Ukraine, Kharkiv
I believe that Na`Vi will be champions, but they will have a lot of problems with Moscow Five
28 November 2011, 12:17  #24
GOLD0Respect16
Posts227DisRespect2
City:
I believe that Na`Vi will be champions, but they will have a lot of problems with Moscow Five

You mean Garaj :-)
28 November 2011, 12:23  #25
Rating
GOLD1Respect411
Posts729DisRespect32
HirelingTop 20 First Registered UsersBlack Boss
City:
Ukraine, Kiev

This may sound as upset to you, but Na`Vi isnt attending and Moscow Five is no more  :pirate:
28 November 2011, 13:13  #26
~ Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with his experience.
GOLD0Respect2
Posts30DisRespect15
DOTADota2
City:
Kazakhstan, семей
dk китай это победа

28 November 2011, 14:30  #27
DAVI-_-NAVI
GOLD0Respect1
Posts10DisRespect1
DOTA
City:
Malaysia
All the teams as mentioned would definitely reach top 8 of the overall SMM Grand Finals and the rest will be up to their actual performance.
28 November 2011, 16:15  #28
GOLD0Respect0
Posts10DisRespect0
City:
Singapore
DK will win . Great form this year or for the past tournament !
28 November 2011, 19:27  #29
GOLD0Respect16
Posts227DisRespect2
City:
Anyone wanna bet that DK won't be the champions? :p
28 November 2011, 21:57  #30

Which DotA team will be the champion of SMM 2011?

Forum Natus Vincere

Na`Vi Forum features a whole lot of useful information concerning game divisions in which our players are competing. Users can find the answers to all questions they are interested in by reading the articles including professional guides and great tips. They can also share their own experience and knowledge, help others and discuss different interesting topics and questions.

The Natus Vincere gaming community consists of the following sub-forums:

• Natus Vincere
  • Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
  • Dota 2
  • Hearthstone
  • World of Tanks
  • Heroes of the Storm
  • General Discussions

Each sub-forum includes topics, where users actively discuss popular eSports titles, videos, details of the upcoming tournaments, web hosting providers and quality of their service, gaming devices, technical issues concerning both games and hardware and many other important questions. The General Discussions sub-forum includes a variety of topics which are not related with eSports, e.g. the topic for artists and moviemakers, where you can find some valuable secrets to creating beautiful frag movies and highlights as well as get a chance to share your own tips and discover something new.