Greatday to All Navi Community,
I am really concern with you guys about everything your gameplay, your standing and your future. i just wanna share thoughts because honestly NAVI EU now is always loosing and it might end up on a bad future, and I am here not to insult anyone or everyone but to help you with what i have researched and studied. The Truth is i am your # 1 Fan!!! and it hurts a lot when i see you loose or play disoriented...
I wanna share some strategy, game play strategy and everything so that NAVI EU will be a Tier 1 team again or even win the Ti5 don't get me wrong Ti5!!! You can do it honestly! Trust yourself guys! please bare with me coz i will really explain it for you...
First you have to understand and believe that what matters the most in DOTA 2 or when you play the game is = How to win, pick the right heroes and Do your very best on your specific roles!!! That's all but the most important part is never give your power to someone and never let your power down... I think you would not know from what i mean. What i mean is it doesn't matter if you play against tier 1 team or any team don't ever say that they are better than you just accept the challenge, prepare for it, do your best and Win every single game. and always remember this BELIEVE THAT YOU WILL WIN!!!(PERIOD)
(What determines your Success is not how you play or how your team will play, but how comfortable are you playing it)
So this is the most crucial part in DOTA 2 so as i've said it already that how a team will succeed determines how would each every player plays comfortably for-himself not for the team itself. I will explain further,
This part is called Picking and Banning The Team Captain is actually holding the 70% Chance whether the Team is going to win or the team is going to loose the 30 % is within the gameplays, strategy and Team plays... So this is how this works "TEAM CAPTAIN" if your team loose it is your responsible that's why you have to be assertive and willing to be a lead for them and not for you, what i mean by this is you have to know your enemy, remember that every team has a perfect line up, But you can prevent that because it is within your hands to stop their best lineup coz you are the one who's banning and picking before the game starts. Don't always try to counter pick a hero... Got it? if your always try to counter pick a enemy pick then your falling on their strategy. but i don't meant it all the time but what i mean is don't force things to much that it might be out of your teammates comfort zone, that why i am telling you that "What determines your Success is not how you play or how your team will play, but how comfortable are you playing it" you must pick heroes for your teammates that they are really comfortable playing with not just for them to try a force gameplay based on your futuristic understanding...
I will give you a specific heroes and lineups that is comfortable with your teammates and can win a 89% success rate.
For Vanskor (Recommended)
Vengeful Spirit,Treant Protector, Wraith King,Sand King,Io,Lion,Witch Doctor,Shadow Shaman,Bane,Ogre Magi,Silencer and Skywrath Mage
But for Counter Conditional picks for him this; not really recommended
Tusk,Enigma,Warlock,Shadow Demon,Enchantress,Disruptor,Jakiro,Nyx Assassin,Dazzle,Mirana, and Lich
For XBOCT (Never ever pick XBOCT or a Support Hero or slow hitter not carry hero for XBOCT PLEASE!!!)
Medusa. Lycan, Gyrocopter, Lone Druid, Slark,Troll Warlord,Bristleback, Lifestealer, Axe, Tiny, Sven, Chaos Knight, Razor,Bloodseeker, Luna, Drow Ranger, Viper, Spectre, Weaver, Phantom Assassin,Alchemist,
NEVER TO PICKED FOR XBOCT
Jakiro, Nature's Prophet, Ember Spirit, Legion Commander, Phoenix, Beastmaster, Dragon Knight, Brewmaster, Timbersaw, Night Stalker, Dark Seer,
Conditional Picks for XBOCT
Necrophos, Ursa, Morphling, Sniper, Clinkz, Broodmother, Silencer, Storm Spirit , Huskar, Ursa, Centaur Warrunner
For DENDI the SUPERMAN!!! (Always pick a hero for Dendi that is 100% counter with entire enemy's Lineup and that he is very comfortable playing it)
Recommended for Dendi
Puck, Pudge, Storm Spirit, Invoker, Necrophos, Troll Warlord, Magnus, Timbersaw, Viper, Templar Assassin, Sven, Tiny, Dragon Knight, Lone Druid, Queen of Pain and Death Prophet
Conditional Picks for DENDI the Superman
Shadow Fiend, Drow Ranger, Morphling, Zeus, Tinker, Warlock, Death Prophet, Batrider, Ancient Apparition, Lycan, Slardar, Pudge,Bristleback, Meepo, Terrorblade, Medusa
NEVER TO PICKED FOR DENDI
Mirana, Phoenix, Earth Spirit, Night Stalker, Nyx Assassin
Recommended for FUNN1K
Tidehunter, Doom, Bristleback, Faceless Void, Timbersaw, Sven, Centaur Warrunner, Batrider, Nature's Prophet, Troll Warlord, Naga Siren, Bounty Hunter, Legion Commander, Wraith King, Slardar, Clockwerk, Sven and Puck
Conditional Picks for FUNN1K
Medusa, Terrorblade, Weaver, Broodmother, Clinkz, Juggernaut, Axe, Elder Titan, Brewmaster, Alchemist, Undying, Venomancer, Broodmother, Ursa, Bloodseeker, Phoenix, Visage
NEVER TO PICKED FOR FUNN1K
Jakiro, Enchantress, Ancient Apparition, Ember Spirit, Sniper, Earth Spirit, Tusk
For Goblak the CAPTAIN (Always Pick a a Strong hard hero or versatile hero that can semi carry and suppor t the team all the time)
Recommended for GOBLAK
Ogre Magi,Centaur Warrunner, Treant Protector, Vengeful Spirit, Witch Doctor, Lich, Centaur Warrunner, Omniknight, Earthshaker , Sand King, Slardar, Axe, Abaddon, Wraith King, Spirit Breaker, Tidehunter, Doom, Venomancer, Enigma, Leshrac, Ancient Apparition,Oracle, Disruptor, Skywrath Mage, Shadow Shaman, Lion, Jakiro
Conditional Picks for Goblak
Warlock, Rubick, Oracle, Shadow Demon, Crystal Maiden, Mirana,Nyx Assassin,Chaos Knight, Beastmaster, Clinkz, Broodmother, Keeper of the Light, Bane, Phoenix Omniknight, Lina, Zeus. Bounty Hunter.
NEVER TO PICKED FOR GOBLAK
Chen, Techies,Riki, Tusk, Huskar, Night Stalker...
That's it... Always remember that don't ever pick heroes that is uncomfortable to your teammates no matter what combo you wanna make if your taemmates is not comfortable with the heroes it will never work, you have to trust in them as ou trust in yourself just bare in mind as a Captain you did your best then you won't need to worry about anything because it will just work 'coz you believed in your teammates, Trust them communicate and always stay activate no matter what the situation and nevergive up unless it is already done. I gurantee that NAVI EU will be a Top teams again in the world. Trust your self as you Trust your Teammates! God bless you NAVI!